What is Insanity?
Perfect program for enthusiast who is looking for a fitness challenge. This 60 days program is guaranteed to make you sweat and gasping for air.
Shaun T., Creator of INSANITY knew it would produce insane results in 60 days, but wasn’t sure if anyone was brave enough to try it. Turns out…there are a lot of crazy people out there. Crazy enough to actually enjoy doing the world’s most insanely tough workout. To like the feeling of being drenched in sweat…of going balls-to-the-wall for a full 45 minutes of muscle-searing exercise. Is INSANITY hard? Oh, yeah. It really IS the hardest workout ever put on DVD. It’s
totally crazy…but it’s going to get you crazy-good results. Your workouts include:
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit
- Cardio Power & Resistance
- Cardio Recovery
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
- Core Cardio & Balance
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test
- Max Interval Plyo
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs
- Max Recovery
What does Fitness Activist think of Insanity?
The Insanity DVD series will probably not appeal to those who prefer more low-key, passive forms of exercise, or those who don’t like the intensity of sports. I’ve noted as much several times. But for the right personality fit, there’s no better way to get in shape, see results and build a strong foundation of fitness.
Final Results and Recommendations
As of my last day on the Insanity workout, I’d lost 7 pounds and decreased my chest, waist and hip measurements by 2 inches each. A week after finishing Insanity (and starting a new round, with a day off between workouts), I’d lost another 4 pounds. Two weeks after finishing Insanity, I am stabilizing at a 12-to-14-pound total weight loss. My obliques are cut, and my overall physique is noticeably slimmed down. I’ve been told that my weight loss looks more like 20 pounds.
I do have a few words of warning for those who might want to embark on the Insanity workout. I’ll be following these on my new round.
- Commit to doing the workout as scheduled, without fail. Earlier this summer, I was forced to take about a week off with just one week to go; the difficulties I encountered upon restarting the workouts showed my conditioning losses and challenged my spirit.
- Do your workouts with a buddy (together or apart). My Insanity cycle inspired a friend who already owned the DVDs to start up a new cycle. We bonded over the challenging DVD of the day and kept each other accountable.
- Catalog your journey with the public. Share your workouts with your blog readers, Twitter followers or Facebook friends. Having this column as an accountability tool made sure I kept on task, as I knew I had to report on how my week went.
- Follow the diet that comes with the plan. I didn’t do this until the end. It’s tempting to eat whatever you want after working so hard — I didn’t gain weight when I did so, which seemed to reinforce the behavior — but shortly after eating a clean, healthy diet, you’ll start to crave fish, or chicken or homemade guacamole after workouts. (And you’ll see faster results!)
How much is Insanity?
US$ 119.85 + US$19.95 (Shipping/Handling)
How to order Insanity?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing both the items you’d like to purchase and your phone number. Within 24 hours, they will call you at the phone number provided, tell you the total cost including shipping and handling of the products you’d like to purchase, and answer any questions you may have. Click here for more details.